Humax Warranty Policy
HUMAX thanks you for your recent HUMAX product purchase.
For your benefit, we recommend that you record your serial number, found on the product, and other purchase information on the card and keep it with your personal records, along with proof of purchase. This information will allow us to better serve your needs.
HUMAX CONSUMER WARRANTY
HUMAX warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the conditions set forth below and/or product warranty card and information included in the product. If there are differences between the warranty card and information included with the product and the information herein contained, the warranty card and information included with the product shall prevail.
1. HUMAX provides product warranty as described in this warranty policy and the warranty card provided to you along with the product (“HUMAX Limited Warranty”). Unless otherwise indicated in the warranty card, the HUMAX Limited Warranty is valid for a period of two years from the date of first purchase. This coverage operates alongside and in addition to your statutory rights under the laws of Australia. Please keep the warranty certificate of the product (“Warranty Certificate”) together with the original invoice or receipt in a safe place and show them to the HUMAX Australia authorised repair centre whenever a warranty repair is necessary. The serial number affixed to the product must be complete and undamaged.
2. In the event that this product fails to function properly during the warranty period, the HUMAX Australia authorised repair centre will make this product capable of operating for the purpose of which it was designed, without charging for labour and parts.
3. This warranty will be honoured only if the Warranty Certificate has been duly completed by the purchaser and is presented to HUMAX with the original invoice or receipt.
4. This warranty does not cover shipping or transportation charges from you to us.
5. The obligations of HUMAX are limited to the repair of defect parts. Costs and risks of transport to the HUMAX Australia authorised repair centre as well as removal and installation of the product, and any other costs directly or indirectly related to its repair, are not covered by the warranty.
6. All warranty repairs performed by non-authorised repair shops will not be reimbursed and if such repairs damage this product such damage will not be covered by this warranty.
7. This warranty is not applicable in cases other than defects in materials or workmanship and, in particular, does not cover:
a) periodic check-ups, adjustments, maintenance or conversions as well as replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear;
b) damage caused by accidents, negligence, modifications, use of non-HUMAX parts, improper use, installation or package;
c) damage caused by lightning, water, fire, acts of war, public disturbances, incorrect mains voltages, incorrect ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of HUMAX.
d) products where the label bearing the serial number has been removed, defaced or is illegible.
8. This warranty is offered to any person who has legally obtained possession of this product within the warranty period.
9. HUMAX’s maximum liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid by you for the product. In no event shall HUMAX be liable for special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages.
10. Please note that non-HUMAX branded products, which you may purchase from HUMAX, are not covered by the HUMAX Limited Warranty provided herein. Instead, product warranty for such non-HUMAX branded products are provided as set forth in each individual product page or in the applicable warranty card.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To apply for any repair/replacement warranty claim, please call us on 1300 737 937 or email us on email@example.com. Our customer service operation opens from 9:00 to 5:00 pm(EST) on weekdays except public holiday.